We always receive requests for new ideas. One of the most wanted kits was a Jeep, and the other was Jurassic Park. So how about we give our customers both with the JP Off-Roader, inspired by the Jeep Wrangler variations in Jurassic Park! We put everything into this model - we wanted this to be the finest kit to honor the finest off roader in one of the finest movies of all time. In our private testing, this was considered the most impressive kit we have ever produced.
- The first designed-for LIMITED EDITION kit we have ever released. Only 250 kits will be made, each one uniquely numbered.
- This kit comes with instructions and all of the pieces to create the various styles seen in the movie! The rollcage and lamps can be snapped on and off!
- The rear seat folds almost flat! Then you can attach the included container pieces to match the T-Rex chase scene!
- A reel at the front holds a string with hook! The reel is threaded through the entire front of the model to create an incredibly strong attachment for pulling very heavy objects!
- The wheels are attached to shock absorbers for driving in rough terrain! And the fantastic road clearance makes things even better!
- The windscreen can fold down flat against the hood of the car!
- Opening doors! Adjustable wing mirrors! Adjustable seats! Adjustable steering wheel! Gear stick!
- Iconic front grille and lights!
- Very meticulous engineering to create a high quality design that is strong, durable, and capable!
- Pictured T-Rex is NOT included.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 393 pieces. These are all brand-new genuine LEGO elements.
- Professionally designed full-color step-by-step instruction booklet printed on smooth, high-quality 28lb paper!
- Packaged in a limited edition numbered collector's quality box.
DIMENSIONS OF ASSEMBLED MODEL (LxWxH)
- 7.25 x 3.5 x 4 inches (18.5 x 9 x 10cm)
DESIGNED AND MADE IN OREGON, USA
- We're proud to support our local economy and community by keeping our entire design and production work in Oregon, USA.
- All of our packaging and shipping materials are made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER | LEGO is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product. Jurassic Park, Jeep, and related marks are trademarks of their respective owners that do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.