One of the most iconic vehicles in film history, the Aston Martin DB5 is still an incredibly well-designed car. The curves and the balance of the design contribute to an overall look that is simply stunning. And then courtesy of MI6, various gadgets make this an even more fantastic vehicle for the needs of a suave secret agent. So we took this concept and now bring you a gadget-equipped MI6 Spy Car! Loaded with incredible features whilst staying as true as possible to the iconic design, this is a model we think even Q would be proud of.
- Features an actual working ejector seat! Push the small lever for the exploding roof, then use the large lever to shoot the passenger seat (with minifigure!) up into the air!
- The roof segment is designed to sit smoothly with the roof beams so that it is not even noticed. Push the lever and it goes flying!
- Two minifigures can be seated inside! One to drive the car and one in the ejector seat!
- Two tire shredders are included! These insert into the wheel and as the car moves, the shredders spin, too!
- Front and rear rams extend from the bumpers! They even lock into place so you can really ram into other cars!
- Also included is a rear bullet-proof shield that slots into the back of the car!
- A rear slot cover is included to cover up the shield slot and the cavity for the levers!
- Doors on both sides open up smoothly!
- Adjustable driver's seat and steering wheel!
- There are even shock absorbers built into the axle system for a smooth ride!
- And then of course, those other touches like an exhaust pipe, side mirrors and headlights!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 307 pieces. These are all brand-new genuine LEGO elements.
- Professionally designed full-color step-by-step instruction booklet printed on smooth, high-quality 28lb paper!
- Packaged in a collector's quality box.
DIMENSIONS OF ASSEMBLED MODEL (LxWxH)
- 7.25 x 2.75 x 2.5 inches (18.5 x 7.5 x 6cm)
DESIGNED AND MADE IN OREGON, USA
- We're proud to support our local economy and community by keeping our entire design and production work in Oregon, USA.
- All of our packaging and shipping materials are made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER | LEGO is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product. 007, Aston Martin and DB5 are registered trademarks of their respective owners who do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.