PLEASE NOTE: THIS KIT SHIPS FROM JAPAN. IT WILL BE SENT TO SELECT COUNTRIES VIA 2-3 DAY EMS POSTAL SERVICE FOR FREE. FOR USA CUSTOMERS, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED ANY IMPORT CHARGES OR TAXES.
We have received many, many emails and notes asking for the return of the JP Off-Roader. Unfortunately, we were not able to bring it back. However, where there is a will, there is a way!
Introducing the Off-Roader V2 in red and grey livery! This new kit has been designed from scratch from the ground up, using different construction techniques and utilizing the latest LEGO elements. In fact, we wanted to make this as perfect as possible and used some really rare pieces to finish the look. This Limited First Edition is limited to only 10 kits.
- LIMITED FIRST EDITION kit. Only 10 kits will be made, each one uniquely numbered and signed by the designer. A LIMITED SECOND EDITION kit is considered for release next year and will be limited to 10 kits also. No more than 20 kits will be made.
- The rollcage and lamps can be easily snapped on and off!
- The rear seat folds flat! Then you can attach the included container pieces!
- A reel at the front holds a string with hook! The reel is attached securely through the front of the model to create an incredibly strong attachment for pulling very heavy objects!
- The wheels are attached to shock absorbers for driving in rough terrain! And the fantastic road clearance makes things even better!
- The windscreen can fold down flat against the hood of the car!
- Opening doors! Adjustable wing mirrors! Adjustable seats! Adjustable steering wheel! Gear stick!
- Iconic front grille and lights!
- Very meticulous engineering to create a high quality design that is strong, durable, and capable!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 433 pieces. These are all brand-new genuine LEGO elements.
- Professionally designed full-color step-by-step instruction booklet printed on smooth, high-quality paper!
- Packaged in limited edition numbered and signed collector's quality boxes. This kit is packaged in two boxes.
DIMENSIONS OF ASSEMBLED MODEL (LxWxH)
- 7.75 x 3.25 x 4 inches (20 x 8.5 x 10cm)
DESIGNED AND MADE IN OREGON, USA AND KYOTO, JAPAN
DISCLAIMER | LEGO is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product. Any speculated marks are trademarks of their respective owners that do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.