The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is the best-selling airplane in the world and has been in production since 1956. This model is inspired by the famous aircraft and sits stable on an angled black stand. A splash of black through the body adds a little character. A fun build for the aviation enthusiast. And it makes a great desk piece, too!
- Back by popular demand, this redesigned Skyhawk has been improved in all aspects! We especially appreciate its smoother, less "blocky" look.
- Our flexi-stand slots into the back of the plane, keeping it at a good display angle, a sturdy footing and a bit of spring! You can even pull the plane right off the stand in one easy and quick motion!
- Our new wing support frame is now securely attached on both ends in a very strong yet elegant solution!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 103 pieces. These are all brand-new genuine LEGO elements.
- Professionally designed full-color step-by-step instruction sheet printed on smooth, high-quality 28lb paper!
- Packaged in a collector's quality box.
DIMENSIONS OF ASSEMBLED MODEL (LxWxH)
- 7.5 x 10 x 3.25 inches (19 x 25.5 x 8.5cm)
DESIGNED AND MADE IN OREGON, USA
- We're proud to support our local economy and community by keeping our entire design and production work in Oregon, USA.
- All of our packaging and shipping materials are made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER | LEGO is a registered trademark of The LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product. Cessna Aircraft Company does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.